“How Can I Be More Romantic?”
The 3 Most Effective Romance Ideas To Deepen Physical Intimacy With Your Wife
“Love Chemicals” pumping and her body floods with hormones like Oxytocin and Dopamine which bond her and make her feel closer to you.
Playful Adventure Ideas
- Take her on a hike or walk in nature.
- Row her in a boat on a lake.
- Take her to a flower garden or museum.
No matter where you go, hold her door, hold her hand, put your hand on the small of her back, give her little kisses and pay close attention to her.
Arrange playful adventures that allow you to show your masculine side. This will encourage her feminine side to come out and play, creating the polarity or magnetism of the opposites that will attract her toward you and increase her “Love Chemicals.”
Most women love to HEAR your appreciation and to be told they are loved. Verbal loving is more important to women than men so you have to make an effort to tell her the things you love about her.
- Tell her how beautiful she is and give her specifics about what it is that you find most sexy. (Snuggle up with her on the couch when she’s watching TV and tell her.)
- Share with her some moment when you two were last together intimately that was particularly pleasing to you. (Whisper this while you’re cuddling her in bed.)
- Leave her a love note or text her something as simple and sweet as, “You are my lady, I love you.”
- No matter what you tell her, try to touch or hold her and look her in the eyes as you talk. Eye contact is very important to women and makes them feel secure and safe.
This is the most powerfully seductive form of romance because these techniques heighten her physical senses. As you begin to look for ways to intensify her bodily pleasure you’ll see opportunity everywhere.
- Put on music at home or sing along with her in the car.
- Create a magical feeling in your bedroom with soft lighting and just the right temperature for her and then hold her and hug her without asking for more.
- Take a bath together, go swimming or get in a hot tub.
- Give her flowers that smell good, perfume she loves, a soft and sweetly sensual nightie for bed (or even lingerie if she’s the kind of woman who would appreciate it.)
- Feed her chocolate with her eyes closed.
What you’re doing here will warm her to you as you…
|<< Go Back||Continue Reading >>|
— Susan Bratton is the author of 30 Romance Tricks That Work Like Magic and Revive Her Drive, an online home study course that helps men rekindle the intimacy in their marriage. She believes there’s a smoldering vixen underneath your wife’s bathrobe if you just know what to do to make it safe for her to come out to play.
Susan is the co-founder of Personal Life Media with her techno-genius husband, Tim Bratton. They’ve been married more than 20 years and figured out how to turn their marriage back on as their intimacy dwindled.
They’ve had so much success with their lovemaking turn-around solution they created a critically acclaimed online program that helps other men and their wives enjoy their same success. This program has helped thousands of men recreate the intimacy they were afraid was lost forever.
The Bratton’s have a teen age daughter, a dog, a cat and a horse and live in the San Francisco Bay Area — the hotbed of human sexual potential movement. Susan and Tim bring the latest in heart-centered lovemaking communication skills and techniques to men and couples who know that the passionate connection between lovers is one of our human needs and most satisfying life experiences.