If you are worrying about her finding out that you bought Revive Her Drive, I can confidently tell you that this program is so female-positive that you may get BROWNIE POINTS for discovering it.
After all, you will be leading her toward pleasure and finally romancing her the way she wants you too, even if she can’t explain to you what she’s been craving.
Some men like to have their plan in place before they talk to their wife. This is quite easy if you can listen or read for just a few minutes here and there to get yourself up to speed before enrolling her in the fun.
Some men prefer not want tell their wives at the beginning and would rather use our stealth romance techniques. Just start DOING and BEING without talking about it and see her respond to you immediately. This is also a very sweet way to begin romancing her without “ruining the surprise.”
Handle this the way it’s most comfortable for both of you.
Nothing arrives in the mail. Everything is protected with your special login and password and your Membership area is accessible through any web browser from any smartphone or computer so you can “leave no trace.”
Your statement will simply read “Personal Life Media.
If you need to send us a money order instead of using a credit card, contact [email protected] and we’ll arrange this for you.
Remember, there is NO Risk! on your part. You can trust our 60-Day Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
Everybody has been ripped off by someone…
But we have a personal guarantee.
There’s no small print. No weasel clauses! We are an “A-Rated” company by the Better Business Bureau. If for any reason you’re not completely thrilled, you get all your money back within the first 60-days of your order. We are easy to communicate with and typically respond within 24 hours during the business week.
Contact Us Anytime You Need Support
Email [email protected]allifemedia.com
Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Avenue, Suite #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA
Office Toll Free 888-963-9025
Office Local 650-948-0500
Changes in levels of desire are not just inevitable… They are extremely common. Working through the difference between how often and what you do together behind closed doors helps you mature together as a couple that can withstand anything life throws at you.
Your mismatched libido might look right now like it’s about whose limits of sexual development control the relationship – in your case, her limits are controlling you.
What’s really happening is that this friction is expanding you!
If either partner’s style dominates your relations — you both lose — because you both stop growing.
As you keep intimacy and desire alive you create a life-long passionate marriage. This program has been created from the ground up to help a man know what to do if his woman is reluctant to grow in this vital area.
Definitely. If your partner has any emotional or physical health issues, including depression or menopausal symptoms that are limiting desire, please escort her to a professional. The same with any past abuse issues. Please see a psychiatrist. And finally, if there is deep-seated religious or cultural shame present, this program may be able to alleviate some of the oppression, but it may be a bigger challenge. You are welcome to try the program for 60 Days to see if it can work for you. Many men whose wives have these issues see tremendous improvement.
Additionally, there is a Mastery Coaching series you can add to your program that provides additional new support each month for a year. It’s for men with particularly difficult issues who need more help handling their partner’s limiting beliefs, communication skills and/or more advanced coitus techniques.
Do any of these situations sound familiar?
We have been able to help them all!
- The last time we were intimate was when our 4 year old son was conceived.
- We used to have enchanted evenings 3-5 times a week. It trickled to once a week, now it’s once a month… if he’s lucky.
- My greatest frustration is that Reena genuinely doesn’t seem to care… and it doesn’t bother her to go without. I secretly wished she was seeing someone only because that meant there is still hope for me.
- I long for how she used to be and still want her all the time. I have to satisfy myself constantly.
- I am having no-strings-attached situations I find online and hate that this feels like the only thing I can do to stay sane.
- I tiptoe on eggshells around my wife because of a horrible past trauma.
- I have not been with anybody except Rosy Palm and her five sisters for over 20 years. All my parts work. I am about to go “round the bend”. I’m starved for affection! I have been married to the same woman for 42 years. HELP!!
- Ann had stopped initiating entirely. “I thought this just happened to women after they had kids?” It feels robotic… a revolting combination of disappointment and frustration on the rare occasion she’d let me get intimate intimate with her.
User Reviews: If you want to see some of the many customer reviews of the Revive Her Drive program Click Here. It may help you to see some of the people who may have a similar situation to you, and are getting great results.