“My Wife Won’t Kiss Me!”
How To Kiss Your Wife Again When She Won’t Kiss You Back
… and how you can get your lady back in your arms, lip-locked in love with you.
As I give you the reasons why your wife may have lost interest in kissing you, please understand that you won’t know HER reasons unless you ask her and she may not tell you the truth for fear of hurting your feelings. In addition, if you make guesses, they are likely to be incorrect, because you have to both ask her and allow her to space and support to be honest with you or she won’t tell you her “whole truth.”
The 3 Reasons She Doesn’t Want To Kiss You
The three most common reasons a woman won’t kiss her man anymore are:
1. She doesn’t want to kiss you because you are not meeting her needs in the context of your whole relationship.
2. She doesn’t like the way you kiss her.
3. She doesn’t want to kiss you because she doesn’t want the kissing to escalate into more intimacy.
All three of these reasons can be overcome if you know what to do.
If you are not meeting her needs, you can explore your Relationship Values™. Having this conversation will help you find out what she is not getting from your relationship and what she needs to want you more intimately. Sometimes these are very minor adjustments and once you go through the simple process of determining her Relationship Values™ (and yours), you can see immediate, positive changes in your entire relationship that can open the doors to a new level of intimacy together!
You can become the man she wants to kiss again.
Here’s a crucial point to remember: Most women LOVE to be kissed and they WANT to be kissed by a man that they desire.
She has to respect you as her man to desire you for kissing. If she doesn’t like the way you kiss her, here is some very specific things you should try…
If You Liked This Article You Will Also Enjoy
— Susan Bratton wants to help you enjoy more intimacy and pleasure. She champions men’s rights for shame-free sexuality and creates tools and techniques that help men open intimately to their partners for more passion.
Susan is the co-founder and CEO of Personal Life Media, an online publishing company specializing in heart-centered adult sexual education home study programs. She’s the creator of Revive Her Drive, an online course that helps men lead their wives and girlfriends back to more a more passionate relationship.
An internationally renowned author, publisher and speaker, Susan has won awards for her work and been featured in print, online and television in media outlets as wide-ranging as the New York Times, CNBC and Playboy radio. Susan works with her husband, Tim, providing online home study programs for men and couples who want more intimacy and connection. She lives in Mill Valley, California.
Discover How To Pull Your Wife Closer!
- I wanted to say a big THANK YOU… even though I’m only about half way thru all the material, it’s already helping tremendously… and my wife says thank you also While I knew some of it, it was a great reminder and then there were things I didn’t realize I (we) were doing that was ruining things… we were stuck in that viscous circle and was keeping us stuck there with HOW I was communicating with her. Anyway, things are much better and continuing to improve, even during what most would consider a stressful time (we just moved far from all family and friends)… so thanks again!
- I was skeptical and now I’m fully convinced of your sincerity. I got connected through a trial of Revive Her Drive. I have to admit, when I received the info I felt overwhelmed and basically gave up before getting started. I was also just a little skeptical. I’ve been reading all the emails the last six months and I’m now fully convinced of your sincerity and desire to help others. I’ve been blown away by so many of things you’ve had to say in general about living a more fulfilled life.Thank You.
- I’m now on the 6th interview and I can honestly say that the info so far is shocking for a man. I’m 36, been in two relationships, and after what I’ve heard up till now is that this stuff needs to be taught when we’re young. These are very critical concepts and governing principals that I NEVER knew about. Its a lot for a guy to swallow, but I’m open to it cuz my marriage is suffering!
- Wow, really good stuff so far. I didn’t realise how resistant to being sensual that I was. Now I can see how important it is to a woman. All those times she wants me to be romantic I had no idea what she meant – now I am starting to see.
- You impress me so much with your ability to describe such a variety of exquisite intimate sensations so eloquently and precisely and appreciatively for us men. I think your calling is to be a connoisseur of the intimate female experience. The ability you have developed to feel so much and so articulately describe its shades and contours is something amazing to behold. You are a diamond with so many brilliant facets that continue to surprise me and inspire in me more and more respect, adoration, and love.
- Wanted to send some kudos … I was saying nice things about you and thought I should say them to your face. You may not remember, but I met you back at the convention in SF – great keynote address! You added me to your email list, so since then I’ve been following your communications and have been really, really impressed on how right-on you are regarding the things men could/should be doing to get more of what they want. I’ve told SO many men about your program, and I’m guessing that you’ve made a few sales of off that – they’ve all been excited about the concept. Anyway, when I found myself repeating something you’d s aid when I was speaking with my mom, I thought I’d pass along the kudos directly. Keep up the great work!
- Susan, I am delighted that I found your work. I am absolutely overwhelmed with joy “cloud 9” that I am learning/have learned the difference between lust and love and that the walls I built are coming down. You know what is happening? My wife is becoming my friend. That is completely awesome.
- The real power of what I am reading and learning on the Revive Her Drive course is two-fold. Firstly I am learning what women want, from women and being written in a way a man can understand. They are powerful and solid messages. The content is awesome and makes me slap my head and say – “Why did I not see this?” Secondly, I am already finding ways I can reach common ground with my wife of many years and reignite the romance we originally had. Already I’ve taken her out for a special evening using Small Offers, and tried the mirroring (and it worked!). Within three days our communication is warmer, better! Susan, your program rocks! I am wholeheartedly grateful I took the plunge and bought it. I’m a very old-fashioned, reserved Englishman so the bright, sparkly USA approach can be quite alien for me. But you and your guests are so positive and upbeat, I have no trouble engaging with and enjoying the content and learning from it.
- Jesse, California
- Bob S.
- B Cozy